Stunning Firoza Turquoise weaved in Sterling Silver with an 18" Sterling Silver Chain included. Four (4) styles to choose from.
Stone~ Natural Firoza Turquoise
Material~ Sterling Silver
Size~ approximately 1.5" x 0.75"
Chain~ 18" Sterling Silver Chain with Lobster Clasp
Shipping~ Orders fulfilled within 24hrs. Free returns. Quality Guaranteed.
*These are hand-crafted pieces and maybe a few variances from the item pictured.
- Tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope.
- Ancient people believed in its profound power to protect, as well as its tranquil energy and its association with enduring love.
- When placed on the third eye chakra, it stimulates perception and increases focus in a person.
- When placed on the Throat chakra (pendant), it helps the wearer in overcoming inhibitions.
- It gives clarity, precision, and expression to the inner thoughts of its wearer.
- A perfect gift for friends, the jewelry made with Turquoise strengthens relationships and act as a protective shield for the wearer.
- It is an excellent remedy for mood swings, anxiety, and panic attacks.
All our pieces are cleansed and charged so they are ready for their owner to wear and benefit from their Energy, Beauty, and Healing Properties.
Hey did you know turquoise is the only gem to have lent its name to a color...like orange is orange, and Turquoise is Turquoise 🤣
Its name came from its trading history, being imported to Europe from Turkey, the word means ‘Turkish Stone’. One of the world’s most ancient gems.
Fun Fact: It is so important to the Egyptians that the gem even has its own goddess, Hathor.👸 Hathor was the mother, wife, and daughter of the sun god, Ra 👁🗨 She is the goddess of the sky, of women, and of fertility and love. She's strongly associated with motherhood.
If you ever watched the Disney movie, “Prince of Egypt” there is a song called, “Playing with the Big Boys” where the sun god Ra is mentioned and Hathor his mother.
Hathor is known as ‘Lady of Turquoise as she was the protector of the desert region where this beautiful stone is mined. When you go and look at the different styles of Firoza Turquoise, you will find one of the styles called “Hathor”. This is for the Goddess Hathor.
When I think of Turquoise, I think about the Native American Indians and all the beautiful art they have created in their jewelry and amulets.
Now it is time for me to tell you why I feel pulled toward this stone. The stone is said to help with focus/clarity and overcoming inhibitions. Being pregnant, I need help with focus and as an artist, I need the freedom to create BellaChel Jewelry custom pieces.
The stone is known to guard against negative energy and also bring positivity and good fortune which everyone wants in their life, right!
Lastly, I travel all the time. Turquoise is a perfect companion for those who travel. It is known to protect from thefts, accidents, or any unwanted incidents.
I 💖 this stone and find comfort when I wear it. So I had to create some custom pieces for others to wear and get all the benefits of Turquoise as I do.
This is even prettier in person. Just the right size. It's about the size of my index fingernail. Looks and feels amazing on my neck! I got the Hathor Style.