Cleaning Your Jewelry
- Our recommendation is a few drops of mild dish soap (ie. Liquid Dawn) & a cup of lukewarm water. (NOTE: Too hot or too cold can damage some gemstones because of the drastic changes in temperature.)
- HOLD your jewelry piece in the solution and swirl it back and forth a few times, longer if it's very dirty.
- GENTLY BRUSH with a very soft toothbrush (suggest a new soft toothbrush dedicated to jewelry cleaning)
- THEN, rinse holding under warm running water for a minute.
- NEXT, we suggest slowly turn to cold water to cleanse your crystal(s) energy.
- DRY your jewelry off with a soft, lint-free, cloth. Careful not to snag the prongs or wire weaving on the fibers.
- Lastly, place clean and now dried jewelry next to a Selenite stone to recharge and keep your Crystal Gemstones energy clean.
SPECIAL Stone Cleaning
BLACK KYANITE ~ Kyanite is a soft stone and we don't recommend submerging your necklace pendant into the water for long periods of time. We suggest wiping the silver with a jewelry cloth to keep its luster.